So far, my experiences have yielded in small but meaningful learnings for me in my journey as a parent so far. Collating them for myself under the title of don’t sweat the small stuff..
- While it is our first time as parents in this world, this is not a new domain in the general world so let’s just go with our gut most times.
- Phases ( and many of them) will come and go and this too shall pass should ideally be our mantra.
- Fads too will very soon be a thing of the past.
- It’s only love that drives the world and so love and let live.
- Today’s seemingly tiring times will surely be tomorrow’s wonderful memories so let’s believe more in that.
- As time moves on , so will they and it may be sooner than expected, so try and enjoy the present.
- Attitude is everything, so let’s live with this philosophy. It is bound to generate a win win situation for all.
- Let the growing up journey be a simple one and lets strive towards this.
- We all know that actions speak louder than words so GO FOT IT
- Most importantly, TAKE IT EASY! CALM YOUR NERVES AND BREATHE
DISCLAIMER – I WILL TRY AND ABIDE BY WHAT I HAS WRITTEN ABOVE.